This is racism
WARNING! This article contains a shocking photo of a war crime victim that is not suitable for all readers. Viewer discretion is advised.
Big-government liberals with an axe to grind have had a tough time deflecting criticism from their spend-spend-spend approach, so in response they search for the flimsiest excuses to label their opponents as racists in an effort to discredit them. If you're not particularly careful about what you call Japanese war criminals who gang-raped everyone from infants to pregnant women to grandmothers before savagely butchering and sometimes sexually mutilating them, such as spearing their vaginas … well, if you don't toe the PC line in referring to those monsters, you might be a racist! Had you seen photographic evidence of what they did, such as this …
… well, in a moment of passion, you might be excused by being less than kind to the savages who brutalized that poor Chinese woman. But when was the last time a liberal exonerated someone who didn't agree with him on everything? I agree with liberals on some issues, but the pure, rabid liberals are great at making excuses for their ideological clones and pathetically incapable of tolerating differences of opinions in others, including folks like me who sometimes agree with them, and sometimes disagree. Pure libs can't have that; disagreement often sends them into an apoplectic rage that manifests their shocking degree of intolerance and hence bigotry:
bigot (noun): (1) a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing opinion, belief, or creed; (2) a person who is obstinately intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own, especially on politics or religion, and has animosity toward those of differing beliefs.
Smart people see right through this liberal tactic of branding their opponents as racists when they cannot substantively counter their arguments, but all people are not sufficiently intelligent to separate fact from fiction. In an effort to help them spot genuine racism, I will post examples of it on this page to supplement my other discussions of it, such as healthcare workers who intentionally murder black patients.
- Film Executives Apologize For Racially Tinged Emails
Excerpt: “Embarrassing, racially tinged emails about President Obama’s imagined movie tastes …”
- Blatant example of racism: www.niggermania.com
- This is cruel discrimination: Girl asked to leave restaurant because scars were scaring customers, grandmother says
- Oberlin cancels classes after person in KKK outfit spotted on campus
- Clinton supporter [and pop star] Ariana Grande on video: 'I hate Americans. I hate America'
- Rapper Azealia Banks declares hatred for U.S., white Americans, conservatives
- From Dr. Seema Jilani, a female physician: My Racist Encounter at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
Excerpt: “Let's stop this facade that we are a beacon of tolerance. … All I ask, all I have ever asked, is to be treated as a human being, that bigoted jingoism is not injected into every minute facet my life, that there remains at least the illusion of decency.”
Comment #1: It breaks my heart to see anyone treated that way, yet there are more serious manifestations of racism, such as healthcare personnel intentionally killing patients because they are black, which I reported years ago, and virtually everyone ignored.
Comment #2: Why the spate of articles in recent years encouraging people to be careful what they say online because it might affect their job prospects? Why? Because very few people are as perfect as they pretend to be to impress employers who often are equally or more imperfect. I posted two articles on LinkedIn relevant to this:
(1) Control freaks, creativity, and your career
(2) Self-censoring is bad for your career and the economy
- The Cost of Racial Bias in Economic Decisions
- Dunkin' Donuts apologizes for blackface ad
- Possible false allegation of racism: Waitress, Red Lobster Sued For $1 Million In Alleged Race Hoax
- Amazon Prime adds racism disclaimer to "Tom and Jerry" cartoons
- This is stereotyping, not racism: Young whites at elite colleges see Asian-Americans as more competent than other minorities